This long-distance running shoe for men offers huge amounts of cushioning thanks to the FluidRide 2.0 midsole, FlyteFoam bottom layer midsole and SpEVA top layer midsole, which increases bounce-back characteristics while decreasing midsole breakdown.
Made for neutral pronation road runners, the GEL-Nimbus 19 for men has a visible rear foot gel positioned closer to the foot, making every stride easier, softer and more comfortable, whether you’re aiming for a half or full marathon. A Fluid fit upper with gradient mesh offers different layers which support the expansion and contraction of the foot’s skin.
Due to design improvements, ASICS running shoe experts recommend choosing a 0.5 size bigger for the GEL-Nimbus 19.
- Weight: 315g (Measured weight on size 9.5 by runnersradar: 326g with laces)
- Improved fit
- Impact Guidance System (IGS)
- FlyteFoam bottom layer midsole
- SpEVA top layer midsole
- Guidance line and trusstic
- Visible rear foot gel
- Ortholite lasting
- Fluid fit upper with gradiation mesh
- AHAR+ and AHAR sponge outsole
- Ortholite x-40 sock liner
- External clutch counter
- 3M reflectivity
- Price: £145
For more information, please visit the Asics website.